Prosthodontists mean dentists specialised in prosthesis like teeth and parts of mouth, jaw and even facial deformities, abnormalities and nitty gritty they manage.
In Nepal many prosthodontists are in practice, some of them who are with Dental Tree Nepal are as follow.
- Dr Dilip Bhandari, Kalanki
- Dr Sanjay Shah, Pulchok Damkal
- Dr Anjali Tandukar, Kupondol
- Dr Anuj Khanal, Biratnagar
- Dr Prana Shakya, Lagankhel
- Dr Anjana Maharjan, Pulchok
- Dr Kalit Raj Joshi, Bhairahawa
- Dr Sunita Karki, Bhaktapur
For more dental clinicians around the places in Nepal and more specifically nearby you or for your special dental problem connect to Dental Tree Nepal ; Oral health and dentist information platform for common people.
Read our Common people focussed dental health blogs that can help you clear your dental health related confusions and queries.