Many young graduates want to go for surgery specialty as it appears glamorous, you play with knife and sutures time and again, you assuage panic situations inside trauma room after inetervening the traumatic cases and managing it inside Operation theatre. Just like glamour it boasts it needs you as a serious chap, responsible person, decated dude and you name more!
So, surgery is always challenging and needing full responsibility and constant focus. And, that is more while doing inside mouth and sensitive facial regions: Be it taking out of complicated third molars ( wisdom teeth extraction) or doing cancerous area taking out or managing fracture of mandibles and facial bones ( because of road traffic calamities during the rush hour and uncontrolled driving of vehicles especially irresponsible driving) or corrective surgerues to make your face better looking. That is done Oral and maxillofacial surgeons.
Here are some of the roaring Maxillofacial surgeons of Nepal. Very good news for common people is that many are serving Nepal outside the big cities like Mahottari, Itahari, Dharan too. Many are working for community causes to correct cleft lip and palate.
- Dr Mahendra Maharjan. He is with Yala DentaL Clinic Pulchok and BnB hospital Lalitpur.
- Dr Bishwo Prachanda Sedhain, he is with his clinic Baisdhara Dental Clinic Kathmandu
- Dr Anjani Kumar Yadav, BPKIHS Dharan Nepal.
- Dr Krishna Prasad Nepal, Suswasthya Dental clinic Itahari.
- Dr Kundan Sharma, Jaya Maa Mankamana Dental Private Limited, Bardibas.
- Dr Nitesh Chaurasia, Dhulikhel Hospital Kavre, Dhulkhel.
For more dental clinicians around the places in Nepal and more specifically nearby you or for your special dental problem connect to Dental Tree Nepal ; Oral health and dentist information platform for common people.
Read our Common people focussed dental health blogs that can help you clear your dental health related confusions and queries.